I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Monday, March 06, 2006

So uh...


Dont worry beeeeeeeeee happy......ok whatever

All I gotta say is that 3 six mafia won an oscar.......................................................................................................Thats all

4 Comments:

At Mon Mar 06, 09:11:00 PM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

so now i know why i never check ya'lls blogs. hahah revenge.

 
At Wed Jul 19, 11:45:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the same Amanda I was like best friends with in the 5th grade?! Did you live on an air force base when you were in the 5th grade???

 
At Wed Jul 19, 12:11:00 PM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

You bet! Now who is this, Just send me an email at Cinderella128ab@yahoo.com. I never check this thing anymore!!! XO!

 
At Wed Jul 19, 03:40:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did I totally e-mail the wrong amanda?
-katie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home