La DeDaa!
Today is going to be a great day....I can feel it!!! I had a great night last night :) hooohaaa! Thank God its Thursday though, because I am so ready for Saturday and sleeping in till Oh 11......sounds so much better than 5am this much I know is true. Football season is slowly approaching! Looks like I will be spending way much more time in Auburn this fall than Alabama but its all cool with me. I could care less either way, besides, Im for Penn State! And no.....JoPa is not going to drop dead on the field so everyone needs to quit telling me that. Im just excited that I get to go up for at least one of the games this year...and maybe I will just stay up there this time! I wish I would have when I went up almost 3 years ago.....would have been the best choice I had ever made, but I cant press rewind so I will just have to look forward to December 10th! I think that I will probably be a nomad for the rest of my life.....I know I dont ever want to stay in one place for so long again....especially not Alabama....and I hope nobody took offense off of that. Hopefully Im not an idiot and do not fall for another stupid boy and try to make it work, that would be tragic....!!!! Ok back to work I go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home