"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." ~Coach Carter
So one of my best friends sent me this. Its prefect for my life right now!!! I think Im going to let my light shine and move on December 10th....everyone says I need to....so why am I so scared to try? Before I met them I was so fired up and ready to go. I actually did believe in myself, its like the crazy antics sucked the life out of me. Its hard after being around people who only put you down for so long to believe in yourself. They were supposed to be my support, they claimed they wanted to "help" but looking back, its like all they did was make the problems bigger and enjoy reminding me of all my mistakes...daily......is that a Christian? Reminding people what they have done wrong day in and day out? Its sad when good people don't realize that they are verbally abusive....but then if they're verbally abusive are they good people? Who knows.....Anyways, I had the best weekend ever :) I am not going to ellaborate just yet, but its amazing to see how God works sometimes! Its just nice to have someone treat you like you are important for a change, say nice things, be sweet to you...thats all I can say right now hahaha!!! He gives you just what you need, when you need it!!! I have the best people in my life right now....They are always building me up and are so positive....thats what I remember...how its like to be a friend, to support and lift up...not tear down....its funny how the life suckers are trying to convince me that "Blah blah your a bad girl" and I really just want to kick them in the face. If you love someone, shouldnt you wish that they be themself? IM just so happy to be released...its amazing....truly amazing. IM trying my best to smile everyday reguardless of what's going on. Sometimes its frustrating becuase IM ready to leave right now....today....but I can't. The time will come though, and IM finding out so much more about myself that will move me on the next step of my adventure.....I have already been refered to as "babys momma" twice this morning......goodness :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home