Im really excited about my new journey into the world of the Blog. The Livejournal was just about on my last nerve....to much petty highschool drama, its about time to grow up huh?! So anyways, the pictures were supposed to be my user picture....but I have no idea how to do that yet so any suggestions would be awesome! Now....to explain "not yo babiez momma"......I get called "baby Momma" about 99 times every day....its starting to wear me thin. If they are implying that I have the perfect brithing hips then Oh they have another thing comming....but if that is supposed to be a compliment it isnt working, and no...I will not be yo "babiez Momma!!!" SO how is that for my first offical blog post? Too much going on in this little girls life to even begin writing about. But here is a brief synopsis...Just got out of an almost 3 year relationship....auditioned for the bachelor....5 months till I can drive....having a great time hanging out with my friends, and back to being my old self thank god ( I was extremely tired of the Bible beaters trying to mold me into the perfect wife....), and workin from 7-4 everyday! Thats pretty much it, but everyday has a new adventure :) I better get off my blog before I lose my job! Holla

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home